lunedì 2 aprile 2007

Weekend

Hi to everyone :)
Here all is fine, job is going on even if with some little obstacles (I hope to remove them as soon as possible), I feel great and powerfull... so, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!
My weekend to Trento was good: the course was wonderful, I loved the way professors explained us practical things but also the use of their own cases, with tape. And, like always in those situations, now I have the sensation that I have tons of stuff to read and learn. But this part is the one I really like :)

1 commento:

Zeruhur ha detto...

ohilà,
complimenti per il blog, forse la scelta di blogger è stata un po' infelice, è un circuito un po' chiuso! Io ti consiglio splinder. A proposito ho visto che sei utente di last.fm. Per ovviare quello spiacevole inconveniente di Britney Spears io ti consiglio Pandora (www.pandora.com) che rispetto a lastfm ha il pregio di trovare musica simile attraverso l'analisi del brano e non dei tag degli altri utenti!